When it comes to social media and social networking websites, I mainly use Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. These days, people have accounts with Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, Friendster, Twitter, AIM, MSN Messenger & Yahoo! Messenger. How do they keep up with all these accounts when they're out and about? I use a few social media clients on my smartphone, but I don't have everything under one roof. Here's something to consider: OrSiSo stands for Organize, Simplify, Socialize and is a ground breaking new software tool which helps you connect to multiple social networks from one place. OrSiSo connects you to your friends on some of the most popular social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Bebo, Friendster and Flickr; as well as offers chat integration across multiple IM platforms including Facebook Chat, GTalk, MSN, Yahoo! and AOL.
OrSiSo has several unique features, including:
· Single status update for all networks, choose the same status or a different one for each network.At OrSiSo’s core lies SocialCraft™, an adaptive algorithm that prioritizes information based on relevance and closeness to you in real time; helping you to keep up-to-date with your most relevant friends and contacts across all their social networks and giving you more time to socialize both online and offline. You can download OrSiSo from their website, follow them on Twitter and become a fan on their Facebook page.
· Photo album browsing and viewing
· Pop-up notifications to let you know when new information is added
· The ability to merge friends who have profiles on multiple networks into one contact
· Grouping of friends into different levels of closeness so you can filter the information that is most important to you.