- There are no Windows Mobile phones on that "top 10" list.
- Also, the BlackBerry Storm2 didn't make that list.
- 5 out of the 10 run Android
- 2 out of the 10 run webOS
- 2 out of the 10 are BlackBerries
- There's only one Apple iPhone
If you're planning on getting a new smartphone in 2010, go with the iPhone (unless you can't switch to AT&T). If you can wait, then wait and see what happens with Android. You may also be fairly happy with webOS as long as you can wait for software, but why would you want to choose webOS over Android?
To view the PC World list of the "Top 10 smartphones," click here.