Journal Watch is now available for your mobile device (powered by Skyscape). It costs $59.95 for a 1-year subscription for a single specialty area.
Journal Watch, produced by the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine, publishes medical information in 13 specialty areas, including Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, HIV/AIDS Clinical Care, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Oncology and Hematology, Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, and Women’s Health.
More than 130 physician-authors in 13 specialties routinely survey more than 250 medical journals and select, summarize, and comment on the most clinically relevant research.
* Journal Watch physician-authors survey more than 250 general and specialty medical journals
* Timely, authoritative, and independent summaries are presented with a clinical perspective
* New summaries are delivered to you on a weekly basis
* Easy-to-navigate index of key medical terms
* Access to a year’s worth of archived articles
Journal Watch is a publication of the Massachusetts Medical Society, located in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Click here for more information.