- Donald Yansen, Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder
- Ting Shih, Executive Vice President & Co-Founder
ClickDiagnostics is a global mobile health (mHealth) social enterprise founded by international development activists from Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) to address the following global healthcare challenges:
1. Lack of access: Patients cannot easily reach doctors.
2. Lack of funds: Patients cannot afford the high cost of healthcare, and governments/NGOs are unable to subsidize under-served populations entirely
3. Lack of medical resources: Most countries face severe shortages of trained healthcare professionals, especially medical specialists, to perform adequate diagnosis and quality treatment in rural areas.
Our Mission is to bring affordable and quality health services to under-served communities, by enabling the creation of proactive and self-sustaining health systems driven by mobile technologies, community-level entrepreneurship, and value-based partnerships.