- “By the end of 2013 more users will access the internet on mobile devices than on desktops.” - Morgan Stanley
- “14.7 million smartphones were purchased in the U.S. last quarter.” - Canalys
- “120 million devices running iOS have been sold so far.” - Apple Keynote 2010
- “New smartphone subscribers choosing Google phones accounted for 27 percent of U.S. smartphone sales” - Nielsen Company
- “Sale of the iPad and other tablets will hit 19.4 million units in 2010” - Gartner
- 6.5 billion downloads have been recorded on the App Store - 200 per second.
These are exciting times, aren't they? We're certainly living in the mobile technology revolution!