Google likes to keep things simple. Google Mobile Apps for iOS is now Google Search. I think we all know how Google Search works. Here's a brief description from the iTunes app store:
Get the most advanced Google search experience for your iPhone, now with Google Goggles, Voice Search and My Location.
* Search by taking a picture with your iPhone camera.
* Image recognition technology recognizes objects and returns relevant search results.
* Good at identifying barcodes, products, famous landmarks, storefronts, artwork, business cards and print ads.
* New! Translates text in 6 languages and solves Sudoku puzzles.
* Search by speaking into your iPhone.
* Just bring the phone to your ear, wait for the tone and speak your query.
* Supports American, British, Indian, Australian or South African English accents, Afrikaans, Cantonese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified and Traditional), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Zulu.
* See results customized to where you are (e.g. ‘weather’).
* Find places nearby without needing to type your current location (e.g. ‘pizza’ or ‘movies’).
* Google Suggest: get search suggestions as you type, saving you keystrokes.
* URL suggestions: navigate to popular web sites quickly by tapping site web address suggestions.
* Search history: instant access to your previous searches.
* Contact search: quickly find contacts in your address book.
* Easy access to other Google products: launch products like Maps, Gmail and Voice from the Apps tab.
What's New in Version 0.8.0.6023
New user interface with improved fast app-switching support
Swipe right to make your search more specific
Swipe down to access settings and log in to Google