Come to mHealth Initiative's policy workshop for brainstorming and policy guidance about the utilization of smartphones and other mobile devices in healthcare.
Policy Workshop for Smartphones and Other Mobile Devices in Healthcare
10 am - 4 pm - June 21, 2011 - Boston, MA
Here you will have the opportunity to address:
- Integrating mDevices and apps into the workflow
- Legal concerns related to smartphones in your organization: liabilities, obligations, HIPAA requirements, etc.
- What should be allowed? What should be restricted? How to integrate? Who should decide?
- Marketing and efficiency benefits against potential risks
- Revolutionizing internal communications with mDevices
- New patient communication methods
- And more
Workshop chair: C. Peter Waegemann, President, mHealth Initiative
Where: Fisher College, 118 Beacon Street, 4th Floor, Room 41, Boston, MA. Parking available at Boston Common Garage. A number of hotels are nearby.
Fee: $99 per person. Lunch not included but available at college cafeteria.