Have you tried the Medscape iPhone app? What do you think of it? (not to be confused with the WebMD app, since Medscape is a part of WebMD)Introducing Clinical Reference with Images & Videos
Simply update your Medscape iPhone App to Version 2.0 – absolutely FREE!
Have all the answers in the palm of your hand with Medscape's FREE clinical & drug reference App for iPhone® & iPod touch®.
NEW – Clinical Reference featuring:
- Continually-updated clinical reference covering 3,200+ diseases, conditions, and procedures
- Articles enhanced with multimedia including 2,500+ images, 150+ videos, and more
- Peer-reviewed, evidence-based content authored by leading experts
- Detailed step-by-step instructions on clinical procedures
- Access anywhere – no Internet connection required
EXPANDED Drug Reference with:
- 6,000+ brand and generic drugs
- 1,000+ over-the-counter (OTC) drugs
- 1,000+ herbals & supplements
- Access detailed drug information in seconds; plus, check interactions for up to 30 entries at once
I think it's great to see that you can now access so much content when you're offline. Traveling on the plane? No Wi-Fi? You can access 3,200+ clinical reference articles offline. Of course, to view the 2,500+ images or 150+ videos, you'll need an Internet connection.