The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia® iPhone Edition is now available for the Apple iPhone and iPod touch. Back in the "old days," I used to carry this little green (or yellow or blue) book in my white coat pocket. Now, you can have this handy reference on your PDA.
Key features include:
• Convenient and quick portable access on your iPhone or iPod TouchThis is a subscription-based service, so you should plan to budget $40/year to keep this app running. $40/year really isn't too bad, but if you're considering other software bundles, do your research before you start buying each one. You may find some redundancies if you get several different drug reference guides.
• Contains expanded drug coverage from the Deluxe Edition of the Print Pocket Pharmacopoeia®
• Continuous drug updates.
• A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking
• 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators
• Extensive pediatric drug dosing
• Complete privacy. We never sell your personal data or product use patterns.
• 12 month subscription $39.99
To learn more about this product, visit: http://www.tarascon.com/
Post a Comment