* Agriflu (influenza A and B (seasonal flu) vaccine)Wow, it's hard to believe how quickly some of these drugs have gone generic. It seems like yesterday when drugs like Valtrex were approved by the FDA (this goes to show you how quickly time flies). If you're using Epocrates, make sure to keep your software current by performing regular updates.
* Berinert (C1 inhibitor (human))
* budesonide inhaled (first-time generic for Pulmicort)
* Cervarix (human papillomavirus vaccine (recombinant))
* Influenza A H1N1 2009 Vaccine (GSK) (influenza A H1N1 2009 (swine flu) vaccine)
* ketorolac ophthalmic (first-time generic for Acular)
* lansoprazole (first-time generic for Prevacid)
* valacyclovir (first-time generic for Valtrex)
* Vibativ (telavancin)
* Votrient (pazopanib)
* Zenpep (pancrelipase)
Monday, January 25, 2010
New drugs on Epocrates
Here are some new drugs that have been recently added to Epocrates.