The MPR (Monthly Prescribing Reference) is now available as a free App for the iPhone and iPod touch. The MPR drug database is also available for free for BlackBerry, Palm, and Microsoft Mobile devices, as well as desktop and laptop computers running Microsoft XP and Microsoft Vista (www.empr.com/download).
For 25 years, you and your peers have relied on the print editions of MPR to deliver up-to-date, concise drug information at the point-of-care. Now the exact same drug information is available for the iPhone and iPod touch.
The MPR iPhone and iPod touch Application delivers:
- Over 4,000 up-to-date drug monographs accessible by therapeutic category, brand name, generic name, disease, or manufacturer
- Monographs for both prescription and OTC drugs
- Continuously updated Drug News, Alerts, and Pipeline
- Prescribing Notes for each disease state
- Over 30+ clinical calculators
- … And many more clinical tools!