The University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine has a great app for medical students.
Residency Rater is designed for fourth year medical students entering family medicine. The app allows students to record impressions, strengths, and weaknesses of different residency programs.
Users can select and rate each residency program on a scale of 1 to 5 in a wide variety of different criteria. Criteria are divided into categories including work environment, curriculum, clinical interests, residents, faculty, and technology.
* Choose from an extensive list of Family Medicine Residency Programs
* Rating criteria based on the American Academy of Family Physicians' "Strolling through the Match" checklist
* Customizable criteria - add or delete criteria, select which criteria to make active/inactive
* Double the weight of specific criteria
* Enter you own notes
* Generate reports and export data
To learn more about residency rater and to download this free app, click here.
Post a Comment