AirPrint makes it simple to print your email, photos, web pages, and documents from your iPhone, your iPod touch, or your iPad. There’s no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. With just a few taps on your iPhone, you can go from viewing something onscreen to holding a printed copy. And because all the printing takes place in the background, there’s no waiting around. Instead, you can start printing and then go back to flicking through photos, surfing the web, or doing whatever you were doing before.
“No cables required” means exactly that. AirPrint printing is 100 percent wireless. iPhone automatically locates and connects to AirPrint-enabled printers on your wireless network. Whether you’re on the other side of the house or on another floor from your printer — or you’re walking from one room to the next — you can still print what you need, when you need it. In fact, it’s all so easy and fast that by the time you finish reading this sentence, you could have printed it from your iPhone.
AirPrint works seamlessly with a new generation of wireless printers from HP.
AirPrint-enabled printers (as of Jan 2011):
* HP Envy e-All-in-One series (D410a)
* HP Photosmart Plus e-AiO (B210a)
* HP Photosmart Premium e-AiO (C310a)
* HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-AiO (C410a)
* HP Photosmart e-AiO (D110)
* HP Photosmart eStation (C510)
* HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer
* HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fn Color Multifunction Printer
* HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Color Multifunction Printer
* HP LaserJet Pro CP1525n Color Printer
* HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Color Printer
* HP Officejet 6500A e-AiO
* HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-AiO
* HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-AiO
* HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-AiO
* HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-AiO
Post a Comment