I was at the Health Journalism conference last week and a staff writer for the Philadelphia Inquirer included quotes from our panel discussion in this smartphone story.
The Health Journalism 2011 panel discussion was titled: "Going mobile: The new telemedicine."
The presenters include:
• Mohit Kaushal, M.D., M.B.A., executive vice president of business development and chief strategy officer, West Wireless Institute
• Joseph Kim, M.D., M.P.H., vice president of medical affairs and technology, Medical Communications Media Inc.
• John C. Kairys, MD, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University
• Hemang Patel, market development manager, Microsoft Corp., Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Moderator: Eric Whitney, health reporter, Colorado Public Radio