Tuesday, April 26, 2011
iTriage: symptom checker, doctor finder, medical reference tool
iTriage was created by two emergency room physicians to help people answer health questions such as "What do I have?" and "Where do I go for treatment?".
You can use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or as a medical reference tool. iTriage helps you figure out what is ailing you, what type of doctor you should visit, and shows you the closest appropriate healthcare providers to your current location or any location you choose.
iTriage has many great features, here are a few of them:
* Information on thousands of symptoms, diseases, and medical procedures.
* A nationwide directory of all U.S. hospitals, urgent cares, retail clinics, and pharmacies.
* Find the nearest doctor from our list of over 750,000 physicians across more than 350 specialties.
* Turn-by-turn facility directions from GPS, address, or zip code.
* Emergency Room Wait Times and pre-registration for hospitals in select parts of the country.
* Save medical providers directly to your contacts.
Learn more here.
Posted by DrJosephKim at 8:05 AM
Labels: Healthagen, iTriage, medical apps
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment