Medscape App for iPhone® and iPod® touch gets updated March 2011
Tables & Protocols Updates >
Now 100+ widely-used tables & protocols
21 new tables added, including:
• NIH Stroke Scale, Karnofsky Performance Status Scale, Modified Rankin Scale, Glasgow Coma Scale, and more.
10 new infectious disease treatment tables added, including:
• Empiric and organism-specific therapy for influenza, bacterial meningitis, pericarditis, and more.
Drug Reference Updates >
Now with 8,000+ drugs, OTCs, herbals and supplements
1300 drug monographs updated, including:
• New indications for rituximab (Rituxan) and guanfacine extended-release (Intuniv).
• New brand for gabapentin (Gralise).
12 new drug monographs added, including:
• ipilimumab (Yervoy), belimumab (Benlysta), hydroxyprogesterone caproate (Makena), factor XIII (Corifact), azilsartan (Edarbi), and roflumilast (Daliresp).
Start Multitasking with Version 2.4
Post a Comment