Rock Health is the first seed-accelerator exclusively for health startups, providing capital, mentorship, operational support and office space in San Francisco.
Here's what they can offer:
- $20,000 startup grant to each team
- Expert medical support from the Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation, Harvard Medical School, UCSF, and Cincinnati Childrens Hospital
- Mentorship and weekly workshops from experts in design, health policy, lean startup methodology, financing, and more
- Office space in San Francisco
- Office hours with startup counsel lawyer Michael Esquivel and legal workshops with the Fenwick team
- Design strategy, workshop, and office hours with Cooper Design
- Support from our in-house staff
- A passionate community of like-minded individuals solving meaningful problems
You can submit your idea to Rock Health here.
Post a Comment