Thursday, February 03, 2011
IDdx: Infectious Disease Queries for iPhone
* Explore the database of 275 diseases in 15 categories.
* Search by Disease Name or Disease Criteria.
* Disease criteria include 99 signs & symptoms, 39 epidemiological factors, and 16 regions of the world.
* Examples of epidemiological factors are ingest (entry), soil (source), ticks (vector), and cats (reservoir).
* Access diseases worldwide or limit the search to those endemic to the United States.
* Drill down to all infections associated with compromised hosts or bioterrorism.
* Filter the database for infections tagged as acute-severe, acute-moderate, or subacute/chronic.
Learn more here.
Posted by DrJosephKim at 7:00 AM
Labels: apple iphone, iphone, medical apps, Tarascon, USBMIS
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment