- One of her first PDAs was a Sony Clie running Palm OS (remember those?)
- Then, she switched to Pocket PC/Windows Mobile. She used an HP iPaq for a while.
- Then she upgraded to a smartphone. Her first one was a Palm Treo 700wx running Windows Mobile.
- Her most recent smartphone has been a Samsung i760 (pictured above).
- Now, she planning on an upgrade with her "new every two" program on Verizon Wireless.
She could get another Windows Mobile smartphone on Verizon, but she wants something different.
She also uses a Mac, so she's more inclined to get a non-Windows Phone this time.
So, which smartphone will she end up getting? Stay tuned to find out! (Although at one point we were both using a Palm Treo 700wx running Windows Mobile, I don't think she would get the same phone that I would get.) Will she go with Android? BlackBerry? Or back to Windows Mobile?