Join us at MedicalSmartphones.com for an Epocrates sponsored contest. Free prizes include:
1. The Grand Prize will be an Apple iPod touch® (8 GB) plus a 1-year subscription to Epocrates® Essentials.This contest will run from May 17 to June 17, 2010. In order to be eligible, you must be a student graduating in 2010 from: a U.S. medical school, or a U.S. nurse practitioner program, or a U.S. physician assistant program.
2. The First Runner Up Prize will be a 1-year subscription to Epocrates Essentials.
3. The Second Runner Up Prize will be a 1-year subscription to Epocrates Essentials.
In order to enter the contest, you must complete each of the following 3 steps:
1. Become a fan of the MedicalSmartphones Facebook fan pageAll winners will be notified via Facebook once the contest has been closed and winners have been selected.
2. Become a fan of the Epocrates Facebook fan page
3. Share your story by posting a comment at the bottom of this MedicalSmartphones.com blog post. Your posted story must include your full name along with the name of your school. You must choose from one of the following four themes:
1. You used a smartphone to make a medical diagnosis; or
2. You used a smartphone to help you study; or
3. You used a smartphone to avoid a medical error; or
4. You used a smartphone to improve patient care.
Potential winners must provide proof that they are a graduating medical student, nurse practitioner student, or physician assistant student in 2010. Acceptable proof of graduating student status will include either: a photo of the student identification card that includes the graduation year or a letter from the school's academic affairs department indicating that the student is graduating in 2010.
Winners will selected by a random drawing.
Click here for the full contest details.